Advanced search  
May 12, 2024, 04:35:25 AM
Login
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Shake My Head in Disgust...  (Read 7620 times)

DogmaRaider

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier General
  • Custodia apud Porta Mali
    • DogmaRaiderville
I Shake My Head in Disgust...
« on: December 30, 2007, 12:23:28 AM »

I Shake My Head in Disgust....

Please feel free to discuss this article here.  Your thoughts and comments are always welcome!
Regimental General Marcus Aurelius Tiberius
Supreme Commander - Imperial Cadian 1st Gatekeepers
Custodia apud Porta Mali

fuzzybunnyos

• Anger Management Challenged Member
  • Standard User
  • Colonel
  • MAKE IT STOP!!!
    • FuzzyBunnyOs
Re: I Shake My Head in Disgust...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 11:02:31 AM »

I retract, my earlier nuetralness.

After working a couple hours, there are some people that do not have understanding that world is not perfect.

While there may be better ways to demonstrate this to the youth, however young folk need to be taught that world is not perfect pretty place where you always win.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 02:06:47 PM by fuzzybunnyos »
It is suggested that Hell is a state of mind. It is often noted that War is Hell. From these observations we must assume that War is a state of mind.

Daves First Law of Anger: Anyone in a state of constant anger tends to remain in that state of anger unless an external pain is applied to someone else...

Major Strasser's been shot. Round up the usual suspects.

jhendrix

• Extreme Lotus
  • Standard User
  • General
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 10:59:03 PM »

Ever wonder why I was afraid of having kids?  Having to raise them well is something that seems to be a task that will be all consuming and the source of much stress.

You see too many out of control terrors out there as it is, not to mention the problems of trying to shield them from stuff they shouldn't see while at the same time not isolating them from the real world.

It's a task I'm glad to put off for a few more years.

That all said, I'm sure that AVP:R was not a movie to take kids to, but in a related note I went to the theaters to see Terminator 2 when I was only 10 and I thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time.  Then again I was the kid who had nightmares for years because I watched too many horror movies when I was only like 6.  ::)
I took out the old broken images in my Signature.

You're all welcome.

DogmaRaider

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier General
  • Custodia apud Porta Mali
    • DogmaRaiderville
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 12:19:29 PM »

That all said, I'm sure that AVP:R was not a movie to take kids to, but in a related note I went to the theaters to see Terminator 2 when I was only 10 and I thought it was the coolest thing ever at the time.  Then again I was the kid who had nightmares for years because I watched too many horror movies when I was only like 6.  ::)

This explains everything..... (smite in 3, 2, 1...)

But on a serious note, I will not take the government nanny view and tell them they shouldn't.   Government screws with our lives enough.  But at the same time, we don't need any more Son of Sam's or Dahmer's running around.  Where do they think people like this come from.....

Regimental General Marcus Aurelius Tiberius
Supreme Commander - Imperial Cadian 1st Gatekeepers
Custodia apud Porta Mali

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 19 queries.